Gears' Staff Application

Gears

RP Name: GC ARO ARF 2ndLT Gearshift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60934809

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: BST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Basically its something i wanted to do for a while but i wanted to get some hours under my belt. In addition, i wanted to get into a battalion become friendly with everyone and become a important part of it aswell, basically establishing myself on the server. The Reason i want to become part of Staff/Admin is cause theres alot of times where there is downtime for me that i could fill and help the server out. I want to get some more experience in this and enhance my skills in this area. I want people to know im able to help and be a active staff member, I know that i can be very helpful for people and i hope that people can rely on me to get the job done. Im a person who strives to do more and this is something that would enable me to do more.  Overall i think i would make a great addition to the Staff team due to my activity and passion to more and also to be alot of help. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Typical guy who likes games, basically all i do mainly. RP was never a thing i thought i would do, i used to hop on and off Gmod now again, surprised myself that ive become an active person on this server. Person whos ambitious and takes opportunities when i see them. Pretty chill guy overall, out for a laugh but serious when needed. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? A Couple of DarkRP Servers but i wouldnt call it much experience, taking tickets, dealing with minges and RDMs, so theres something i learnt from them atleast.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 418 Hours at the time of this application

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by XGears
Making things less bold

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Head Admin

You were accepted !

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander