BigZach's Game Master App

BigZach

Name: BigZach

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 3084:29:29.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I would say my communication and leadership skills are very good. I have been a Game Master a few times, a GMO and I work with customer service which means my communication has to be top tier. I have lead in many different situations and would say I done it well. I am more than happy to apply my skills to the Game Master programme again.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Affirm.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I want to produce an objective based event on the event server for a group or two of troopers. The objectives would be outlined in briefing and the troopers need to remember these tasks throughout, as I'm not one for handholding. The objective spaces will be quite obvious. I'd probably set this event on Nar Shadah as the map makes good use of it's space and isn't just an open landscape. I'd like to have the last objective be the coming together of all of what they have worked towards. I'd encourage teams to stick together, as it'd help with objective completion as the objectives won't be easy.

Some ideas for the objectives:

A area to defend while a percentage based action takes place. Downloading important data etc. While the group has to fend off a large group of enemy's who aren't too happy.

Collecting parts/objects to allow access to a certain place. Within the place would be another objective.

Eliminating a specific enemy that's extra tough.

And a boss battle that will hopefully take a hot minute to kill. And seem very epic and serve as a great climax to the event.

Obviously on Nar Shadah I can use a variety of enemy types due to the nature of the setting. It can have a crime story subplot and develop into mulitple parts if needed. I do planning on takin a proper look at the map and assessing where I can stage these objectives and do some proper planning to really pull it off.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Head Admin

Congratulations, you've been accepted for an interview!

Contact a GMO by 11/1/2019 or be Denied.

// Locked ; Moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You were accepted a while ago

//Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander