Gadget's Game Master Application

Gadget

Name:  Gadget

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:89827130

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:   1933 hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:  8/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  Well I've been Bacara and a Game Master before as well as done a Business Management course for 5 years which involved me starting a Charity for  a few weeks.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:  Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: A ship crashes onto the planet. Containing 5+ individuals,  these are all various and nefarious people, some are enemies, some are criminals and some of friendlies. Each of the EJs have s factions they support and goal to achieve, the other EJ's don't know the other EJ's faction or goal and each must try and suceed in there goals. 1 may be a CIS sleeper agent who's goal is to call in the CIS to save him and the intel he has, another may be a Bounty Hunter here to kill on of the other EJ's but is also wanted by the Republic for a few minor crimes. This will be a mainly Passive RP event with potential for shoot'em ups to happen, especially if the EJ's do good and get there goals completed.

Another one I have is a skeleton as of now, I'll post the view link of the doc in here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LN6rUdDpbLG2fMnkEzLtJn-fRRH96lCI5jyWirCnEO4/edit?usp=sharing

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

2 When I was GM earlier this year*

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

Accepted for interview. Contact a GMO by the date of 28/10/2019 or be DENIED. 

Good luck on your interview Gadget. 

//locked ; moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You were accepted after your interview !

Welcome to the program Gadget !

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander