sobde

32 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

I mean Marvel is reapplying tho?

I have always said this and its something I believe in, a good leader needs to make change and set a base for those after him to follow and build upon. Sometimes that means throwing out the entire playbook and starting over with different ideas, Marvel from what I can guess just feels like he isn't done. To the others who are running they feel like they have the ideas and mindset that it takes to bring long term change, at the end of the day I respect them all for going for the position.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

47 minutes ago, Trixx said:

I have always said this and its something I believe in, a good leader needs to make change and set a base for those after him to follow and build upon. Sometimes that means throwing out the entire playbook and starting over with different ideas, Marvel from what I can guess just feels like he isn't done. To the others who are running they feel like they have the ideas and mindset that it takes to bring long term change, at the end of the day I respect them all for going for the position.

I guess, but everyone is so focused on change and change never happens so like yeah. The next regimental commander just follows in the last's footsteps with a few minor changes, it doesn't really matter, same with BCMDs. Nothing really changes from person to person.

Edited by Josh Schneider
11 hours ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

lol they have experience in the regiment, and no one else wants to go for it

Oi m8 I’m running for sobdeeeee reg 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was