Black's Game Master Return

BlackiSblack

Name: 327th HVLY MSG Black

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:185089019

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2880:14:25.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 9/10

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I can produce many different types of events ranging from literally anything. I primarily do storyline driven events where I allow the BCMD to choose and pick what he wants to do for each operation/mission and even let him choose how he wants to commence these operations/Missions. This is something I have been doing for a long time within the staff team and I am hoping that I can continue to do this as a Game master.

My event Idea that I am planing to produce is a renewal to the storyline for the 212th battalion which some of them requested for me to do since they still kept the months old Discord channel that we created for the story. As well as progress to other battalions after completeing the new storyline for 212th and possibly go on to ST or 91st.

Here are some references from what I have done

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aIbXJLbQ7TyCcLVYhvtkA3NJ02jfg4O7bW4bGxP2iiA/edit?usp=sharing Each document has a purpose which you can read and Ill be creating new docs for the 212th attack battalion if I were to get GM and be able to produce events if they would like it
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XnyD0uadVBJYMH8ml0AJf9eKtwsmRYUIO9ts6yTwZ-k/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19r0r_kdD42cFSZ1O42jvpq6ti3WoYP-qGcp8eOiaA8c/edit?usp=sharing
The story and  requirements added more back story and good character development which they very much loved presuming my AAR responses -- References. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): ^^^^^^ - As you can see some may not have alot of replies but I have produced over 24 events for 212th alone for their story line each aar receiving Good ratings no comments  -- Sorry for shit colour fonts -- I cant change it for sum reason I think its broken for me

Edited by BlackiSblack

I remember some of you events from earlier this year and late 2018. They were enjoyable and complex compared to many that had saturated the server around those times. A real role model for new and old Game Masters to aspire to.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Head Admin

Accepted for interview. Contact a GMO by the date of 28/10/2019 or be DENIED. 

Good luck on your interview Black. 

//locked ; moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander