NootNoots Staff Application

NootNoot

RP Name:TR TKO CSM Hound / TR 327th Sentinel KI Jeanne dArc

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:160681576

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:UTC +8

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be an administrator as i would like to help out the server more then i currently can.I want to work up the ranks as a staff member and help out as my timezone is Basically 12+hours ahead of EST where the server is usually dead.Being a staff on synergy could also add to my experience on GMOD as a sense of accomplishment.I also like the whole idea of being able to help players new to the server and make sure no rule breakers are on.If i get accepted i could prove that i am hard working by helping out ANYONE in what they need (If it doesn't break any server rules ofcourse).I also want to learn new things from the basic commands for staff.I was formerly staff on some other RP servers (SCP / Milrp) and i wish to get back into doing staff work.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Im NootNoot,16,Asian from Malaysia i joined synergy back in 2018 around march-ish (fuzzy memory) I wont lie i used to minge when we were on the SLG_Venator map that was when i wasn't all that intrested in Garry's Mod well good to say 4000+hours later of grind and SWRP im maining Synergy.Over the past months before synergy_base i ran by many names from Mustang / Fidget / Yoshino and ofcourse the one and only NootNoot which i have stuck with for a long while.Over 1000+ hours i have on synergy i have made many new friends some still play some don't.I work hard due to my timezone to come on everyday i love making people laugh and i love making new friends.Im 16 so i might still be a bit immature here and there but i never want to hurt anyone in anyway.I like helping people out regardless of what it is from trainings to talking when their down.I'll give a little run down on all my past positions on the server.

2LT ARCO Barr
ARFX SGM Boomer
21st ARFO 1SG NootNoot
ST TKO SGM NootNoot

Do you have any previous staff experience?:I was a former Moderator on a UK Milrp Server / Former Administrator on a SCP server (shut down)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) : (1039:48:48) and still counting. (4110 total on GMOD)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: I am not a staff on any Synergy servers

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

Banned

+100000000000 NootNoot is a great guy and would be perfect for staff

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

You were accepted into the staff team!

Congratulations !

//moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander