Neptune - New Sith Order

Neptune

Name: Neptune

Who helped (If applicable): Jagger, Cherry, Unkindled, Scream, 

Event Name: New Sith Order

Summary of the story: A New Sith Order was founded to propose their new powers to obtain the power of Fort Anaxes as their new Head Quarters. The Emperor wanted to do it democratically, but were forced to send the troops and attempt to take it by force. It ended with 2 of the Sith getting imprisoned by the Jedi and the remaining moving to Slate to hold negotiations. Sith troops were deployed from their ships at both Slate and the Fort. SO BDE began to storm the Sith which resulted them in moving in for the defensive and retreated to Granite where another frigate showed to reinforce them. A Sith Order tank was deployed which did some damage but was destroyed. 

What was the result of the event?:  The Sith Lord walked away from the base and his force husk was left to keep the troopers entertained.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

• Friendly 1

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

1 minute ago, TheNewEpic said:

8/10 Good event, kind of carried on for a long time and became unorganized at the end because of the sith fighting. Try not to go towards events that mix a bunch of Jedi and Troops to fight Sith cause it ends in crossfire. 

Towards the end the emperor was just trying to leave and the troops felt they should move in and attempt to intervene the jedi.

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

• Management
Management

I read this title and got scared for a second...

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk