Give me dat milk back Staff application

Milks

RP Name: TR Rancor ARC SGT2 Milk 

Steam ID: 0:1:151133589

Timezone Eastern Time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum) The reason why I want to be in staff because I want to help the Commuity, When I first came on the server I thought this server was boring but after a few weeks after playing synergy, I later joined rancor then after that the server got better for me and Synergy rp made star wars rp fun and Funny for me and I want to give back to Synergy, I also want to help the server grow.  I also like synergy role play and its really hard for me to get off playing Synergy. I would really hate to see synergy to become unpopular. I also want to make the server fun for players, new players on Synergy, old player on Synergy I'm also willing to assist other staff like in events when I reach the rank. I want to be staff, Staff is my main goals in playing star wars RP, Icefuse didn't give me a chance to let me be staff, I will be a good staff member. I want Synergy to be a fun star wars rp server. I want people to think "wow this server is really fun, I'll play this server more often' maybe i'll donate". I dont want people to think "this server is an rip off of icefuse every sucks on this server i'm giving this server a 3 out of ten, I'm never coming back to this server again". Im also willing to put effort when I'm in staff. I'm willing to do my best in staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum) I  am a TR  and I really like star wars, when I was about 4 years old, I saw star wars the clone wars the 2008 tv show. When I saw the show it blew my mind, all that violence and action, It really made me become attached to star wars. I remember my dad would say don't watch that show it to violent but I didn't listen to him. I would even watch the show when I was away in Trinidad to see my cousins. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No 

Edited by Give me dat milk back
More content

-1 After being told not to jump into moonpool 2 times over, he still constantly jumped in as a comedy act, this is failrp and I told him this twice with warning, he failed to stop as when I left and spectated him. He did it more and more just to be funny in front of his buddies. I do realize this might have no effect on your app, but I do advise you that if you happen to get accepted, staff powers are not something to joke around with, especially when you are intentionally breaking rules.

Edited by Creator