CWRP-Metak staff apllication

LILHUGGYDABEARS

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Metak) Staff Application

RP Name:TR 2ndAC MED SSG Metak

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:505782300

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone:Central Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I would like to be an Administrator so i can help out the CWRP community.Mainly i would like to solve issues with fail-RP and help others staff members when and if needed.Also,i would like to be a member who helps out when people need to have simulations or training's with NPC's or props.People have been complaining in my battalion specifically about how admins/staff are inactive and since i am on quite a lot i would like to change that Reputation.Being a staff member would also help me get to CC's to train them faster.Lastly, it would be nice to put a little bit extra into the community i love.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am a all AP student in the 10th grade,I play football on varsity,however i dedicate all of my gaming time to Synergy and have personally fallen in love with the community.I have three dogs and two sibilings and my parents are divorced.I also have a part time job at a Which-Which restaurant.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:No i do not.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)167:44:49  

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)No i am not.

Edited by LILHUGGYDABEARS
On 9/28/2019 at 6:05 PM, Scream said:

-1. You didn't even fill the minimum requirements in sentences. Put more effort into your application and I'll most likely change to a +1.

i indeed did fix my errors,thank you for mentioning that,i am confused why people are still telling me to fix it if i have done something in the application that was not preferred,wrong,or did not fill a requirment please let me know,thanks.