xander is abusing power

i have just been banned for glitching out of the cells when all the doors was already open I did not get pulled into a sit I got instantly banned if the toxic admin had of been watching me they would of seen that I did not glitch out also I would like to add I was in jail because the admin xander was fail rp ing I dont mind if the ban does not get removed but I would like to see xander stripped of powers so he cant be toxic and abuse them 

7 minutes ago, motty1995 said:

I have just given enough information for this to get looked at do with it as you please 

No ones gonna do anything if you don’t use the format

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

5 minutes ago, motty1995 said:

I have just given enough information for this to get looked at do with it as you please 

Understandable, but there's ways to go about things. This format exists so they can determine everything that's necessary to know. In order for a successful Staff Abuse Report to be considered, let alone evaluated, you must follow it. I know it can take a bit more time than just typing out your grievances but it will allow you to organize your thoughts for High Staff.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 minute ago, motty1995 said:

oh well then have fun having toxic admins abusing powers then I will be sure to be toxic in 2 days when im unbanned 

That's not a sound mindset to go about things. I'm sorry your experience has been ruined but you don't need to go out of your way trying to ruin it for others. You might be upset but take a second, cool down, and get everything you need. Then maybe you can get someone to help you.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

11 minutes ago, motty1995 said:

oh well then have fun having toxic admins abusing powers then I will be sure to be toxic in 2 days when im unbanned 

Well just saying that could have the ban extended further if you want actions to be taken then simply use it and provide actual verifiable evidence rather than just being irrational and causing unnecessary drama

extending my ban not going to stop xander being toxic and abusing power now is it good try tho I also believe the unnecessary drama was caused by the toxic admin xander but I guess because its not in the format you want it in then its all bs so if extending my ban will stop xander being toxic then yeah go for it 

8 minutes ago, motty1995 said:

extending my ban not going to stop xander being toxic and abusing power now is it good try tho I also believe the unnecessary drama was caused by the toxic admin xander but I guess because its not in the format you want it in then its all bs so if extending my ban will stop xander being toxic then yeah go for it 

Bro we have a format for this kind of stuff lol

just use the format and this will be seriously looked at 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

its not as if 100 people just got banned 5 min before I posted this if I knew I had to spoon feed you id's and shit I wouldn't of bothered and would of just waited 2 days to play toxic zanders games the reason I went out of my way and posted on here was because he was toxic like I have already said idc if the 2day ban is not removed having a toxic admin on your server does not effect me one bit but it does effect your server is all I am saying.....

14 minutes ago, motty1995 said:

You have provided no proof of this yet and have refused to follow the formal format that is provided and then threatened when you come back you will be more Toxic so if you aren't willing to work within the system that has been created to deal with these things then it doesn't deserve to be treated seriously

I am not a streamer nor do I record gameplay how the fuck am I expected to show proof?????????? my name on server is Redroetucexe my steam name is name on this the admin as im show you know is xander it happened 5min before I posted this shit are you happy now what else do you want me to spoon feed you?

The burden of proof is on you to prove what happened actually and to be able to verify what happened other wise it's a hearsay issue of he said she said as it isn't fair to remove someone from their position without some form of proof even witnesses screen shots things of that nature can help.  So yes information should be given spoon feed us with said information and something to back it up as your word on it's own isn't enough to remove him as you could of been toxic or you might not of been but with all this back and fourth isn't helping as simply asking you to follow the format and provide evidence takes no effort and shows your willing to show your case but thus far the impression you have given is that your not willing to comply and you come off as then disruptive and "toxic" by not helping the situation

Lmfao, this kid clearly doesn't give a single fuck if he doesn't use a format, acting childish and crying because he's 'given enough information' that's like refusing to follow out a police report for a crime because you've already given enough information. There's formats for a reason and they need to be followed, if you cared about dealing with this issue then you'd properly use the resources given to you. Literally a two second edit with the same information, just in an actually organised state with screenshots and or video evidence.

• Agree 1

... Smh I was watching u the whole time, U have been banned 8 times before(3 of them were also glitching out of cells).
So i dont think in any way this is a valid staff report, i was just doing my job bud.

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

1 minute ago, Xander said:

... Smh I was watching u the whole time, U have been banned 8 times before(3 of them were also glitching out of cells).
So i dont think in any way this is a valid staff report, i was just doing my job bud.

Xander's evidence for previous 8 bans: https://gyazo.com/be5d9648e980f333d5f6dc4f9a2e319f

and I didn't  glitch out the cells u cunt if I had like I did on the other  3 occasions I would not be  here  to report it idgaf anymore see you in 2 days xander when I be toxic to you see how you like it I have never been bothered about being banned but toxic admins do bother me is why im here

dont expect me not to be toxic xander in 2 days when all you did today was fail rp then ban me for walking out of a cell that was open I opened every cell and the main door about a hour before you aos me not my fault they didn't get closed is it. it was nice of you to ban me as I was trying to 'glitch out of a cell' by jumping up and down on a window making as much noise as I could :D

I am not a streamer and I dont record gameplay so what the fuck is the point in me doing that when fuck all is going to happen I have wasted enough time so hopefully when im unbanned in 2 days and I start being as toxic as you maybe I get perma banned so I never have to waste any more of my time on a server run by toxic admin

Head Admin

@motty1995 Hey man, can you please use the format? I get you want to put it out there but the format is there for a reason :) Please update it the "Edit" button.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

With this: You have also been banned A LOT of times before this. Here you have some proof of this incase you need it.

spacer.png

Edit: Picture is bugged but still clickable

32 minutes ago, Xander said:

Then why isn’t he perma’d

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

This report was DENIED due to person posting the report was rightfully banned.

Ontop of that had 8 Previous Offenses which already should've resulted in a permanent ban from the server and forums.

Monty has been permanently banned.

//locked

//moved to completed reports

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 3