Boutineers GM Application

Boutineer

Name: Boutineer

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:176588021

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 869:06:10.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: They are decently straight forward and to the point allowing my points to be made in minimal time making things easier to understand. My leadership skills on a scale of 1-10 I would give myself a 7/10 , and my communication skills I would rate as a 8/10. There is always room for improvement and I look to improve both these skills while working in this branch.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Droids have infiltrated the highest level of security and are using a hostage scenario to divert troopers away from the base while they attempt to sneak in and steal Republic Data. the hostage is claiming silent alarms have been set off at various locations and while troopers attempt to locate the source of misdirection one droid begins to download blockade information. When the troopers Come to Investigate he panics and Calls Defcon 1 While the troopers are locked out he supercharges the simulation room to spawn more droids and taps into the access port to control them to roam around and enact hostile actions

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):