CWRP - (Shaw) Staff Application

SR_Shaw

RP Name: 41stEC ARC SSG Shaw

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72412478

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because I fell that I can bring a lot of valuable inputs and decisions to the server. I also love helping out members of role-play communities so that they can get the most out of their experiences on server. I have a lot of experience as staff member on two other servers of which I've retired from Icefuse & Halo RP server but with my time in those servers I've learned how to deal with many situations and conflicts between people and how to approach each one accordingly. I think this would be a great fit for me especially since I love helping others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I enjoy being a helpful person to others especially when they can't turn to anyone else. I'm not a very aggressive person cause I believe being a staff member you have to keep a cool head which is what I do on a daily basis. I also keep a non-biased mindset in situations so that every side is heard fairly.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, in two servers from which I've retired from.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   239:06:12

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Friendly 1

Your application has been accepted for interview, please contact a Head Admin by 10/5/19 to avoid being auto denied!

// locked

// moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Head Admin

You were ACCEPTED into staff !
Welcome to the team. 😋

//moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander