Scribbles - Colla IV Invasion - Part 1

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable):  Rick

Event Name: Colla IV Invasion - Part 1

Summary of the story: The Attack battalions were sent to a Lucherhulk Battleship above Colla 4 in a stealth ship, they were to move their ways out into the hangar and infilrate. Taking out various droids on the way in, however they were to do this once they have taken out all the cameras, once moved further in the Battalions found the exotic meat transportation, gungans and wookies that were flayed. As sickening as this was, it wasnt their mission. Once progressing throughout the ship they were to gather data and eliminate all forces on the inside and gain data pertaining to the secret base. 

What was the result of the event?: The battalions downloaded the secret moon base schematics and successfully exfiltrated without high alert in the blockade. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootemup

Edited by Scribbles
  • Winner 1

10/10 Great Event, might of benefited if there were less people however.

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

6/10 Event was pretty cool and all, but there where way too many people for the job. Perhaps deploy like 1-2 battalions instead of the whole regiment, as it was too crowded. But overall I liked it, t was pretty fun and had its surprising moments like the AAT at the hanger blowing everyone to pieces. So keep up the work dude. 

• Friendly 1

9/10 FANTASTIC event.

Pros:

- New map was used! Or at least something that wasn't overused a bunch of times.

- Creative and logical story. We had our mission, we knew what to do, and the setup story made sense. It was great.

- Intrinsic detail to prop use. Made the map more immersive, those elevators were fancy.

- Creative, fun gameplay. Scribbles utilized the use of CAMERAS for an  ACTUAL STEALTH OPERATION. If you failed to shoot the cameras, you'd get overwhelmed by enemy forces.

- DETAIL TO ROLEPLAY. The briefing droid had a perfect imitation voice, correct language use, and holographic use. The droid crew also had minor, fun RP moments.

- Difficulty. ONE LIFE EVENTS ARE THE BEST. Also, the amount of enemies/difficulty of enemies was at a good level.

Cons:

- Too many people deployed. While it's fun to have the whole ATT REG deploy, the issue comes down to too many people trying to cram and rush in for the action. Not entirely GM's fault, battalions should learn how not to cluster together like a hot gay orgy.

- Communication between battalions. Once again, more of an issue with the players. Battalions should practice more with working together, communicating better. Not everyone needs to be in one place at once - spread out and cover more angles. Remedy this by hosting more joint battalion trainings, @ BCMDs/CMDs

Thank you Scribbles for a high quality event. You and Killjoy are the best GMs on the server, hands down.

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

9 minutes ago, Prophet. Jr said:

6/10 Event was pretty cool and all, but there where way too many people for the job. Perhaps deploy like 1-2 battalions instead of the whole regiment, as it was too crowded. But overall I liked it, t was pretty fun and had its surprising moments like the AAT at the hanger blowing everyone to pieces. So keep up the work dude. 

I personally believe that's a really low rating for something that I personally think was minor. However, I do agree that it felt a bit too cramped. 

The AAT attacking us was surprising and fun!

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Just now, Scribbles said:

Yea, i thought that, too be honest, i wasn't expecting that many people to show up originally. LOL

I'll admit, 187th and 327th had more numbers than I expected. With 501st and 212th, we always have a decent amount show up. 

The power of the discord ping, yo!