Elijah’s GameMaster Application v3

Elijah

Name: Elijah 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205588558

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I have played for 2000+ hours 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8.5

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: My communication and leadership skill I give them both 8.5 on the scale. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I like to keep my event Ideas to myself so it can be a surprise to the players. I’m currently working on a 5 part event that will involve every battalion. 

This event will include 2 Main Server events and 3 Event Server.  Be prepared for my events  

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): none at the moment. 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

I have personally seen your greatness doing events.... you were even given GMO from a time before you had to resign. So for that imma +1 this, but others who don't really know you might think you are just not putting a lot of effort. So many adding a little more into the application is just a suggestion from me as well. Good luck gamer.

• Agree 1
Head Admin

+1, this man got me into GM and I love him ❤️

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 another old boy coming back to the gm program 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

//locked
//moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander