Truffle's Gamemaster Application

OkamiHybrid

Name: Truffle

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:64763996

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1336:38:48

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8.5/10 I know a lot about star wars and the clone wars in particular, but its impossible to know everything unless you dedicate your life to Star Wars.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say they're pretty good, was in CAP for a bit.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I would like to produce an event in which a distress signal is received by Anaxes from a venator that was reported MIA, this would be a very vague message, a simple SOS. The main idea of the event would be a venator was on a routine flight path and received an odd signal from a ship flying nearby requesting medical attention, they ended up allowing the ship to dock only to find the crew "died" before they received the message, and it was a pre-recorded message. While disposing of the "bodies" a survivor of the crew moved just a bit, but managed to scratch one of the clones on board. This wouldn't be much of an issue however what killed the crew was an infection with micro-parasites similar to Leucochloridium, which is a snail parasite in real life. It wouldn't behave in the same way but basically its an infection that imitates zombies, however these "zombies" aren't lifeless corpses with minimal brain function, they're alive and aware of whats going on but they are incapable of moving their bodies of their own accord. This first clone trooper would end up infecting more, with the virus able to minimally imitate it would spread fast, the naval crew and a few clones would lock themselves in the bridge, only having enough rations to survive for a week. It would take 4 days for them to establish communication with anaxes. The reason it took a few days to establish communication is since the infection preserves the clones, and some naval personal intelligence they shut down long range comms. Anaxes sends some of their specialized battalions to deal with this communication, its not detailed as mentioned before due to the janky repair of the long range communication didn't allow for a full explanation, only a simple SOS message. After arriving in the air space of the venator the specialized battalions would be given an explanation on what has occurred, only  they should prepare for anything. After engineers are sent to attempt to open one of the hangar doors they would see how some of the auxiliary systems were online. Once inside the ship they would attempt to establish short range communication, establishing a line with an infected clone trooper, this infected CT would be speaking with odd intonation and mannerisms, which would most likely cause suspicions among the troopers. The event at this point could split into two paths, they find out about the infection and proceed with caution when seeing any troopers or naval personal, OR they don't pick up on the odd actions of the trooper and proceed inside. I realize right now I am typing a bit too much, but a small summary is this infection if not properly studied by the specialized battalions can be brought onto anaxes. I also realize this is really similar to Season 2 Episode 8 of the Clone Wars, in which parasitic warms infect the clones on Ahsokas ship. My initial thought was to loosely base this off of the Death Troopers novel, and thought i could incorporate the "zombie snail" parasite but this made it very similar to Brain Invaders. I apologize about that, but I still feel this would be an interesting event as it could allow for a continuation onto the main server to include the entire server.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by OkamiHybrid
Head Admin

You've been ACCEPTED for an interview, please report to a GMO by 9/27/2019 or be DENIED
Good luck on your interview ! 😋

//locked

//moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You have been ACCPETED !
😋 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander