Pots Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut

Pot

Name: Pot

Who helped (If applicable): Alex - Event Job Young - Event Job Xander - Shadow

Event Name: Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut

Summary of the story: A dead sith sorcerer called  Dathka Graush was reincarnated as a force  ghost  and raised 2 undead  to kill all the jedi

What was the result of the event?:  the ghost died and so did the undead

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Veteran Admin

0/10 sorry man that was horrible

Head Admin

3/10, already gave you all my feedback in the channel

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4/10 

It was a good idea with the story and the RP, however it wasn't very well executed, when we tried to RP the ghosts attacked back or the undead idk, but yeah.

Being thrown off the top floor was quite fun so i guess that gets a 9 but yeah, keep up the work your encounters and other events are good and have been better. 

❤️

Discord: Mason#2710

0/10 - One of the most unorganized and unplanned events I've ever been apart of. There was no physical room for RP and when people tried they were met with blank stares and the event characters walking away. After people started using a shoot 'em up alternative, they just force reflected the entire time resulting in 35+ deaths (counted by my medic's revives) over a 20-30 min period inside of the base. 

Literally seemed like there was no planning at all for this entire event, or any goal at least. Event jobs had no idea what was going on and neither did anyone else on the server, there was no attempt what so ever to try and fix the gaps that people were struggling with trying to figure out. Overall horrific event.

• Agree 1

Good idea bad execution, When making an event make sure to plan what objectives you want both the Players and event jobs to take and how long each one will take, It seems like you found a good idea and just threw it into the mix and expected it to work, as I said the idea wasn't half bad so I hope you take this as a learning opportunity.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander