Scribbles - The Advisors Betrayal 

Scribbles

Name:  Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The Advisors Betrayal 

Summary of the story: The 212th had gotten a mission breifing from an unknown transmission, this seemed to be a clone advisor. However everything seemed normal, they were sent out to a moon to take care of a scientist who had hired mercenaries to work with the seperatists, and built a fake gravity generator, preventing any ships from taking off, or jetpack usage. They had also captured a few reublic vehicles and compounded them. Moving towards the generator and the gravity device the 212th encountered many droids and mercs alike. and eventually reached the vehicle compoud aswell. Once the generator was disabled they headed inside to find out that creations were loose, undead monstrosities and aliens alike. Including droids. they fought their way through the facility with different levels of access and eventually made their way to the scientist, however ended up dying due to resisting. Once they had killed the scientist, the advisor thought he had gotten away with it. However the level 5 access actually led them to a ship that the advisor was on. It had a bunch of traitorous clones and mercs alike, as the 212th were now framed as traitors to the republic.
This resulting in One of the three endings. The two other endings were explained.

What was the result of the event?:  The 212th ended up killing all of the traitors on board, and some were brainwashed. However they solved it. The advisor went down fighting, and the 212th claimed his ship for their own.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootemup 

• Friendly 1

I don't give 10s because I believe there is always room for improvement but in this certain scenario I believe that everything was executed perfectly

2+ hours of contact creative action, a deep and well thought out story and 100% player choice. One of the best events I've seen.

10/10

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

9/10 fantastic event.

Only thing I might have changed is getting someone to help you, especially at the half hour we had split into 2 groups. Might have made it a bit easier on you. Otherwise fantastic!

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg