Xander's Gamemaster Application

Xander

Name:Xander

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:164308511

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | TR 91st ARF SSG Xander has played for 845:53:13.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:Yes i was a 1SG, working on getting fully arc trained and i also lead within alot of trainings

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes and i will be as active as i can to prevent getting removed

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:Once I Become a Gamemaster I want to do a deployment For 91 and shock, They are gonna be Atacking a CIS Base were a Senator or any other important personal is captured by cis and the 91st are gonna have to scout the Base and get as mutch intel as plausible and then set up a attack together with shock to Rescue the VIP.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by Xander
Updated Playtime

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

15 minutes ago, Scream said:

-1 because sadly you do not meet the requirements.

"Only Senior Admin+ may apply for Gamemaster for now. If not it will be denied."

Yeah thats outdated lol

• Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Head Admin

+1, new additions to the team as always nice and gives for a more unique experience.

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Your application has been ACCEPTED for interview. Contact a GMO by 9/18/2019 or be DENIED.
Good luck on your interview ! 😋

@Nade Jones @Poe

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander