my apply

MUSICBOY

RP Name: TR 41stEC PLT HVYO Musicboy

Steam ID: 

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): To be honest, I really enjoy this server and despite the infuriating lag that pops up now and then, I’ve become friends with many players who enjoy the server as much as I do. Also, I know that this will be a common reason, WHY I want to be a admine however, in the few months on this server I have seen the community help me alongside others and it has made me enjoy the server more. And for this, I want to give back to the community by doing the same thing to others who are new to the server and those who are not. I also want to become a staff member because I want to serve justice to those that need it. this probl

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): so my name is Rocco im 15 old my mama is dead[Image: undecided.png] i got 2siter I'm a Canadian i go to school sorry for my English I'm not good to type in English I do my best I started playing video games in 2017 I got my pc I have family in US im a good man the most of the time a play in my pc my sister 10old my last sister 17old i love to play on gemod.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a Moderator on SBS Clone Wars Server. no

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  im | Padawan Dj has played for 125:41:23.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not 

+1 

Everyone deserves a chance and that includes you, good luck man.

Oh, you might want to fix the title of the post so it follows the format. "CWRP (Name) - Staff Application" 

Edited by Foxey
Forgot to mention..
Head Admin

+1 ! 😋

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your staff application has been DENIED.

Your post does not follow the format provided. You have many statements that contradict themself. Along with your English needs to be worked on as communication is very key as a staff member, verbal or typed. Along with the errors in your format being pointed out and not being changed.

You may re-apply in 30 days 10/5/2019

// locked

// Moved to denied

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic