Cutlaw's Game Master Application

Cutlaw

Name: Cutlaw

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:122996306

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: `1531:07:56

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-10, do not know much about the Old Republic and Sith Empire, focusing more on the Clone Wars

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: They are pretty decent, I would rate them 7-10, I have good comms and leadership skills from my time during the 501st, learnt a lot from the officers.  I have learnt from my time how to act during a certain situation. For the game master leading and comms skills, I have my fair share of helpings either as a GH or as a GM ( previously ). From my current 10 helpings, I learnt some new things regarding these specific skills. I have a certain slavic dialect and for some that is hard to understand but now that i have improved my accent I am doing well in talking.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

For the whole premise of the event I am going to be using one of my built dupe that I used on Endor ( with a few tweaks for the new map of course ) I am going to put it right here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1705962642

So, first of all I am going to get some event jobs:
1-3 Sith Lords
A sith shrine
Antlions ( probably the materialised models/barnacle/roots )

So for the whole story, teamed up remnant sith have discovered an old map of different sites on different planets and one of them is Anaxes, the sith would sneak in past the republic blockade and start searching for the shrine, which will be dwelled into one of the hills. The sith would use their force to awaken the old shrine and would trigger a massive avalanche that will result in a cave being made ( the dupe ). It is large and it would give people a chance to fight against the antlions up untill they get to the last part of cave, where the sith and the shrine are located, but due to the shrine being ancient, the force emitting from within it will restrict the clones from going near the sith and shrine ( probably blocked off with a prop, materialised ). Jedi will have to get some of the action and deal with the sith and roleplay how they deal with the shrine. 
That is it !

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

( I didn't get much replies as it was during EU times and not many wanted to, hopefully you can judge )

Head Admin

+`1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 could do events to help the players from around the world 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Your application has been ACCEPTED for interview. Report to a GMO by 9/13/2019 or be DENIED
Good luck on your interview ! 😋

@Nade Jones @Poe @Joe

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

This member has passed the interview ACCEPTED

// moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic