Appeal

whale

RP Name/Steam Name: Whale
Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:149417608
Date of Ban: I can't remember 
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: I got banned a couple times idk how many.
Banned By: idk
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because the server was fun to play on and it would be cool to play on it again.
Evidence to support your claims: I don't know what to put here. Also, I don't know where to find the info on my ban(s) so sorry for some lack of information.

What more do you want of me. Im not going to cry my eyes out because I got banned from this server. I know I may have done some bad things and I guess im sorry for it but Im not going to write a 400 word sob-story of how "Ive changed" or "I really loved the server." I just want to play again, ya feel me?

• Disagree 2
  • Winner 4

-1 if im being honest i do not think you really tried very hard on the application i think you should add more reasoning and more effort. I do not believe that anyone should be unbanned if you have been perm banned more than once.

• Agree 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

4 minutes ago, whale said:

What more do you want of me. Im not going to cry my eyes out because I got banned from this server. I know I may have done some bad things and I guess im sorry for it but Im not going to write a 400 word sob-story of how "Ive changed" or "I really loved the server." I just want to play again, ya feel 

I mean until you give a definitive reason I'm gonna have to say -1 but I do understand how you feel

Edited by justuscloud5
Banned

+1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 whats the point if your not going to say what you did and why it is wrong their is no reason to say oh sure come back after being perm'ed and as far as we know the comment the "server was fun" well that could just be saying oh I enjoyed the minging around so lets get unbanned for round 2. Now if you actually care you probably should amend the whole post with accurate information the lack of information isn't a good reason to plus one

50 minutes ago, whale said:

Alright, I actually had 30+ arrests. Just wanted to clear that up.

Getting 30+ arrests isn't an accident, there's actually no way. I'm all for letting people come back on the server if they really wanna play, but goddamn, that's straight clownin'.

• Agree 1

hi.

I'm not gonna -1 this right away, but please edit your appeal. Just click on the server name to attempt to join, and it should show the information of who banned you and how long and why. Please get some evidence to help your case. We want nothing but to help you out bud, but you just need to fix this....

I was never doing anything racist or being toxic in anyway to someone or a general group of people. 

Most of my bans are from exceeding the 4 limit because most of the time I would get 6-8 a day. I may have gotten banned for exploiting the map one time but I cant remember if that was a ban or a warning.

• Funny 1