Thegan's GM App

Lord Thegan

Name: Wolfpack JTL Major Boost (TR Thegan)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:41134212

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 886:06:36.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8ish

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I am a Major on the 104th and a Jet Trooper Lead, i am also a Named Wolfpack Boost, which proves i have both good communication and leadership skills. (even doe english is not my first language)

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: YES i understand

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: So the idea i had was the following: A new cargo ship from the republic comes to supply the base, a normal acclamator at first glance, turns to be flooding with droids and commando droids, a badly rip off of a acclamator. The commando droids land in the base and begin acquiring information while the acclamator and the droids begin "supplying" 1 of the outposts and conquering it under republic eyes, Is up to the republic elite to discover this plot and defend all outposts and the base from the droids, and try to find out how they acquire the acclamator. It's later confirmed that this was part of a plan to begin an invasion into the base, and destroy/ capture the base under General Kalani's command.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I have aided events but not GM any of them.

Edited by Lord Thegan
Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

+1, I really hope you get this! Great addition to the team 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You've been ACCEPTED for an interview, please report to a GMO by 9/10/2019 or be DENIED
Good luck on your interview ! 😋

@Poe @Joe @Dennis @Nade Jones

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED as a GM !
Welcome to the team. 😋

Head Admin