CWRP - Frogo Staff Application

Frogo

RP Name: Havoc Squad PLT Locke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96431726

VIP (Y/N):  No.

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because i would like to help out players have a better experience. And to support the server staff because i see them do a amazing job and want to inspire people to be better Role-Players. being an admin would give me very valuable experience. As well as help build a better Role play community. i feel like i would be a good addition to the staff team because i do not see many admins on during early GMT times. If i put my mind to something i can get it done efficiently and effective.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a pretty chill person, i like to talk and have fun. i do a lot of role-playing for example i do D&D and Live action role-playing. i love the clone wars as a setting and i love the lore of the many characters within the setting.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not have any prior staff experience but i do a lot of work moderating the DU discord server as a support member.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 229 Hours and counting

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No i am not

• Agree 1
Head Admin

+1, dedicated and very good boi within the battalion as well.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations ,you have been accepted for an interview! Please contact a Head Admin by 09/01/19 otherwise you will automatically denied!

// Locked 

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

You have successfully passed your interview, welcome to the staff team!

// Moved to accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander