Rose- Gate recovery

Rose

Name: Rose - Gate recovery

Who helped (If applicable):  Siberia, Sonny, Guppies, Voice, Matt

Event Name:Gate recovery

Summary of the story: 212th Rancor and DU was sent in to RP and get a gate for anaxes Planet, they spoke with a jawa and 4 civillians to retrieve it. Cantina band went to save the door guy and got killed and interrogate. the rancor blew up the guy that was selling the gate materials. 

What was the result of the event?: rancor killed 3 Jawas and 212th interrogated the civi the were supposed to get the Gate parts from

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP but turned into a Shootem up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by huntinrob
spelling error

I really liked the idea that we were supposed to find parts. This event would work great if you would deploy only one battalion. It was very awkward when you ask an event job a question but then he had already answered another battalion. 10/10 Idea but 7.3/10 Execution

I honestly don't even know where to start with this event going from the events objective, to the amount of effort you did in building and adding such little detail, and to the use of Half-Life 2 Npc's. This event took a well hour and half of plainly walking around doing nothing. So basically 3 battalions were somehow needed to come down to a planet to get a door that the Republic had to get because we didn't have the parts. [Im not sure why you think 3 battalions are needed to buy a door] I heard there were gangs and other things like that but I literally couldnt tell after the first 10 minutes of us rping and detaining these [gang members]. For instance the Drugdealer Literally killed his son[Jedi Youngling] we detained him [Binded and Handcuffed] and as were about to interogate him he does a /me breaks away and goes and stabs people before being killed. We move to the Jawa which said several of our troopers Fail RP'd. The Jawa was basically a dealer of Republic parts and vehicles we talked to him and moved on and moving on to speaking with the Jawa we decided to detain him to for selling Republic Vehicle's and Supplies[Illegally] when we went through the trouble of detaining him until he got stuck on someone decided to /me dies after someone did /me grabs by neck[To hold him not to kill him] All battalions ended up attempting to detain all Jobs used in this on the search for these parts. But instead of improvizing I guess you decided hey man lets change name on a person that was just killed and say it was a relative of sort and continue the show instead of doing something unique. We also went through the trouble of having the CIS track us and being spawned literally in our [Spawn] and being spawned on top of us. [No sight of droppods or anything I guess they just jump out of the ship] On going with the Jawa the Jawa came back a 3rd time as a Jawa assassin and im not sure how strong a jawa is but im pretty sure its not so strong it can kill at least 10+ troopers and still not die while being blasted from every angle. Not only that, after we cleared everything we were literally stuck sitting there doing nothing for several minutes while we asked for our next orders. With the cluster fuck of new people entering we had other siblings and cantina men that come out of nowhere shoot up everyone throws grenades and ask [Why am I being kidnapped] Not only that after we did everything you can, The Base ops comes in very unproffesionally and says OMG you killed them. Idk even know at this point theres probably more to it but heres what you need to work on. Build better, Improvise better, Dont spawn droids on spawn, better Idea than getting a door, pick battalions on there specific job. 0/10

1 hour ago, sonnyvi said:

10/10

You had the cantina band with flame thrower. @Unkindledif that's not good enough for you I don't know what is

Sorry but I’m going to use the rate chart as I see fit. This is supposed to be feedback on events so they can improve as gamemaster and fix their mistakes it’s not like I made this shit up in my post