Logan's GameMaster Application

logan2

Name:

Logan

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:124527939

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 

TR 104th SUPX 2ndLT Logan has played for 428:03:40.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

7/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 

Good, I have been leading and helping events for a while now, and more and more my skills have improved. Before I was a Game Master on Icefuse, I was an officer within the 104th, and I had been for a couple weeks now. In a rating scale I would say 8/10

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

1. SithLord

1. WoundedJediYoungling

3. KageWarriors [Colored Dark Red]

Basically the event is about a Jedi who found a Sith cult leaders location after the cult leader executed a wounded Jedi Padawan and then tracked him to a Sith Hideout. The jedi went back to the base and gathered troopers and Jedi and went to the Sith's location {which was in the cave}. Once he got there they were ambushed by Sith assassins [Kage Warriors], turns out the entire thing was a diversion for the Leader to try to take the Jedi Temple with no Jedi stopping him and his goons. The Sith leader eventually escaped after being badly injured during the fight. The Jedi went to track him down to Kashyyyk For a possible Part 2.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Those events were just simple events to pass the time of slow evening and as a GameMaster I believe I can make better ones.

Edited by loganhd81

You've been ACCEPTED for a interview please report to a GMO by 9/3/19 or be DENIED

Good Luck on the Interview! 😃

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.