CWRP- Boutineer Staff Aplication

Boutineer

RP Name: Admiral Yularen| TR BO COL Boutineer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:176588021

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So from my Commanders they said "Say cause I'm Yularen". So there is that, but I want to be a part of staff because I want to help out with the server as far as roleplay goes. I hardly leave character and I always seek to help others enhance their roleplay. I have a passion for helping others whenever I can. I also aim to help out more during events where I can as staff to allow players to have more immersive events. I truly want to help not only make the server friendly to everyone, but as well as welcoming to new players. I feel with the new map, this encourages me to take a new step forward and be more than just a vip, but it encourages me to be a staff member to offer assistance to the team that has supported me through my experience here.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I work a lot now selling suits at my current job, since I was moved up to full time and my schedule rapidly changing from week to week. I do have a lot more of my night opened up though so I can be on during late nights. I am the one who originated yularens fist if you don't know what it is ask around you will get an answer. It is still my favorite memory of all time.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I  have both owned my own servers (4) of them being starwars roleplay based. I have also been a part of 6 staff teams, each time I left toward the end of the community. I have been a Director overseeing the training of new staff  members on a large community (Hearthigen Embassy. I recently retired because I enjoyed RP staff over Game mode staffing). As well as being a game maker for 6  communities and planning small passive rp events to large events that have passive rp inside of the huge event.  

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  713:32:33

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

-1, you have a nice app and all, but I cant support you, I dont find you mature enough even with your age, I had nothing bad to say about you till I saw a discord post where you were overly agressive and disrespectfull and that alone is a minus -1 from me.

The main reason why I -1 is because I dont want to see you do sits and such or later become a higher staff and have that kinda atittude.

Nonetheless, good luck.

• Funny 1
Head Admin

-1 as I can't neutral. For me with the encounters with you have been rude towards not directly to me but the people around you. Adding to that even with your age you are not mature. In the BaseOps Discords you were extremely rude/disrespectful towards one of your officer who in on LOA and calling him out. I can send you the picture if you wish, not putting it here. Next to that I believe if you gain higher ranks in the staff team it might be missused. All of this results in a -1 for me.

Changing to +1, saw the apology and everything

Edited by Rohan |

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your Application has been Accepted for Interview

Contact myself or another HA for your Interview

You have till 8/29/2019

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

You have been ACCEPTED welcome to the staff team.

// moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic