Ragnar ban appeal

Crixuzs

RP Name: TR SC MED SGT2 Ragnar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86522661
Date of Ban: 9/15/2017
Length of Ban: end of time
Offense: threating to mass rdm and minge
Banned By: quinlen vos

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I do deserve a ban but I don't deserve a perm ban that's bull for not doing anything except for threatening while I was pissed. I think maybe a day to a week ban but not forever because I really do love this server I mean I got Garry's mod and spent OVER 100+ hours just to play this specific server and I really love the community

Evidence to support your claims: nothing really

+1 - Permaban should be for someone who has SERIOUSLY harmed the community - a massRDM has never resulted in a permaban unless it is with much more circumstance behind it - perhaps if you were trying to destroy the actual community or uknow 'MALICIOUS INTENT'

+1 For reasons stated by the other members. Permaban is too much.

Also for Porsche's comment; Saying you'll do something and doing something is two different things. Let me present an example.

"I'M GOING TO MASS RDM TOMORROW AT DB AFTER AN EVENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS LOOKED AT ME FUNNY!"

Do I deserve to be permabanned for this? No. Anywho, I believe this person's perma-ban should be lifted.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x