CWRP Shadow-45 (Ignis) Staff Application

Ignis

RP Name: TR 21stSO ARC 1SG Shadow 45

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50442193

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I absolutely love this community and I want to be more involved. I have been in a management position in multiple phases of my life, and I feel that my time here would be well spent in a similar position. I also love being involved with my Battalion and I want to be able to help them out with certain things as well. Helping them out by making simulations/trainings has always been a desire of mine. I also want to challenge myself to take on more responsibility. I always feel very thankful when staff members help me out and I want to spread that feeling onto other people.  Moving forward onto my time here on Synergy, I feel that I am ready for the next step to help the community. 

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an outgoing, motivated person that always wants to get involved. I love helping out my other troopers, whether they are in my battalion or not. I like to have fun here and there, and I REALLY enjoy taking RP seriously and making things come together for a fun experience. I'm a musician, so I always love singing in the mess hall. I'm also eager to set things up such as sims or helping people with things only staff members can do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not on this server, but I was staff for an old server called United Gamers. I made it to administrator, which is essentially a basic staff member. Unfortunately, real life happened and I had to take a break from GMOD for a while. Besides that, I have been a manager for various places that I worked at in real life.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 801:01:09

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No.

Congratulations you have been accepted for an interview! Contact a HA by 08/21/18 to avoid being automatically denied.

// locked

// moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander