Valor

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Valor's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: TR 212th ARC ARFO ENGO Major Longshot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:161934226

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No I am not

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Well before moving up in staff, I evaluated my time management and I figured that I would not be able to balance my time between my clone, my jedi, and staff since school was starting to really pick up and I had become very engaged in my studies and making sure that I succeeded in my grades. Because of the college that I would like to attend, I couldn't afford to risk my grades.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Because it has come to my attention that the server is in dire need of more staff members and the reason I became staff in the first place is because my own battalion had little to no staff and I want to not only help out the general community by assisting with the staff work that needs to be done, but my battalion and my own friends also need someone who can do the staff work that needs to be done for the battalion overall. I love this community, this family, with a burning passion, and even though I am currently busy with things like school and college applications, I will make time for the community as I have done this past summer.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do understand, thank you for this opportunity.

Edited by SpartanValor

Your Staff application has been Accepted for interview.

Contact a HA by  8/20/19 or your application will be Denied.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...

Your Staff application has been Denied due to failure to contact a head admin

You may reapply in 30 days

// Moved to Denied

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander