CWRP Twig's Staff app

Twiggy

RP Name: TR Lightning 09 1SG Twig / Base Ops IA ENG Major Branch

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:102713880

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have played on synergy roleplay for about 4-5 months now, during my time here I have been striving to do more for this server. I see how other people make an impact on the community by being a staff member, doing little things like spawning droids for a sim and helping battalions build dupes and things of that nature. I want to improve myself as a person and expand my ability to help the server and the people that play on it. As a part of this community I feel as though its my responsibility to take care of the things i care about. The people on this server deserve some of the best staff in the world and Im willing to give my all to some of the coolest people in the world. Another thing I am aspiring to accomplish is better events for the Base Ops and the Jedi, not giving them their own events but making sure they are included in the normal cycle of events. I dont have any prior staff experience but i want to begin building experience here i figured that synergy is a great place for people to learn new things. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I see myself as a hard working individual who dosent have trouble finding what i want to achieve. I am Entering my sophomore year in High school and I am aspiring to either serve my country's armed forces or get a computer science degree. I like to interact with people, I like to make friends with everyone i meet, even if there is past tension I want to build a good relationship with that person.

Do you have any previous staff experience? no

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server: 605:07:13.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: no

Edited by Twiggy
forgot steam ID
Head Admin

+1, just accept this man. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your staff apllication has been Accepted for interview.

Please Contact a HA by 8/19/2019. @Twiggy

// locked

// moved to pending

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2