Dopamine's gamemaster application

MuggyCross

Name: Dopamine

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114654085 

How long have you played on this server: 677 hours

What would you rate your knowledge of Clone Wars?: 6/10

How good are your communication and leadership skills?: I'm would say that I'm good a coordinating people, and keeping things in order. I try to always keep things positive when doing anything. When hosting events I try to keep stuff simple and scripts flushed out so everyone would understand what they are doing. But mistakes do still come in. Mistakes are apart of any event and when they do happen I don't get mad at anyone causing them or at things not going my way, getting heated never helps. I'm a man who can appreciate a unexpected challenge that needs improvising and good communication with my fellow comrades.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand

Give us an event idea that you would like to produce: It's quite rough around the edges. There is a lot of room for improvements and additions. It needs a lot of thinking trough to work, but I feel like if  pulled of it would be really fun. This is the prototype script - Shipyard on Raxus

2 of my personal favorite events that I have been GM of - "Trandos for hire" and  "Three steps to victory!"

Additional notes: I have also been a GH for 5 events.

*edit: spelling mistake, thanks Blaki <3*

Edited by Doqamine