CWRP - Thegan/Boost Re-Application.

Lord Thegan

RP Name: WP JTL Captain Boost (Thegan)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41134212

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: (UTC-03:00) Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No sir.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I got removed at that time from staff because my IRL problems were mounting up and i had insomnia (a very bad case of it) which damaged my activity, and because i couldn't meet my quota so i  got removed :(

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I still wish to help people out, i been doing it when i was staff and i still do help sometimes some new admins or newly appointed admins with ideas and ways to resolve their tickets (sometimes it involves me as the owner of the ticket sometimes i am just a passerby) I wish to regain my staff status so i can continue helping this community that i love so much. I fixed my Insomnia problems and i am ready help everyone out.....Also this means if accepted i can perform my Encounter/Almost Events That i always do that people liked :). Also doing this cuz i really like doing stuff that helps others.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes i know, i still have all that knowledge and all the docs (hope they are updated)

Banned

+1 very good guy

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

Boost this man to Admin.. .see what I did there? Bad joke? cool. +1

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander