CWRP Alex's Staff application

RP Name: TR 91st SGT Alex / Padawan Alex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423844724

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone:UCT+1

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become staff  because i think i could be very usefull to the server. I see many things wich hapends unpunched. Especially wen around down town hours. I'm usualy alreayd online around wen there is 50 people online. So wen there is about 50 people online i see that the most staff are AFK and i wish to change that. Also i have bine playing alot on the server recently and i noticed i love it so thats why i have decided to try to become a staff member and even help my favorite server more.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, I'm alex and i'm 15 years old. I love playing games and hanging out with my friends. I can be very patience and most of all i love helping people. Wen i put my head on something for example suporting a regiment or working for an certain job (example. Sailing) I try everything i have to do it as the best as i can

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i have alot of staff experience

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   i've got 302 hours atm.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no i'm not.

+1, Active and great.

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for Interview!

Please contact an HA by 08/15/2019 or else your application will be

DENIED

//moved to pending

//locked

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk