How I came to star wars rp

Kip

Well I was always in love with star wars and I searched servers and found icefuse and got trained. About 5 minutes later we had a defcon 6 event ( evacuate) I was the lone CT PVT on the event sever. I stood in the back not knowing what to do. Then a 187th came up to me and said change your name to 187th traine well worry about team speak later. So I did the event with them and had fun. Once we got back on the venator I changed my name back to CT PVT and went to 501st tryouts (sorry 187th) I passed 501st tryouts and the recruiters name was del. He was a very nice guy and welcomed me to the team. I did a lot of events with them and when i reached CPL someone said we can pick from lore names now! So I said ok and picked denal from the long list. Sadly 2 days later i went to shock tryouts and passed and had to say bye to the 501st. I was ST for a while and didn't like it much so I went to spec ops aka the oreos. I was under zombs command and I was in the battalion until it was known as shadow company. Then I went to my favorite battalion yet. 5th fleet. I worked under the command of commander joe and I was his XO I also got to work with technodad. Then icefuse fell. When joah was banned the server pretty much feel.almost  everyone resigned.  Then synergy roleplay launched and went over there as a 91st TR3. It was fun. I got to go on recon missions on speeders with all of the guys. Then we went on the venator. No more recon no more speeders. So I went to RANCOR. Where I met false,vint, and dondi. False was a great teacher. I reached SGT3 and got ARC trained. I was a badass ARC trooper. Them I met a guy named @freck he was staff so was I. We where good friends then I joined him in shadow company. I met a lot of great guys. Thunder,freck,flynn, and aust. I didn't know sixseven well then he quit. So then Aust became BCMD. He is an amazing teacher and commander. Then I thought CG needed help. So I went over there and made a promise to Aust I would come back. So I went to CG met 2 amazing people there. Vanhorn and bazzo. I ranked transferred over to CSM and a few weeks later when trig quit bazzo became fox. He gave me LT and Hound. I was hound I let thunder and smalljeff be my grizzer it was fun times. But i saw SC dying. So It was time to fulfill my promise to Aust. I came back. Now I have the best battalion I could think of. There's vanhorn false freck and thunder. It's amazing. So now I'm in SC known as SC MAJ Kip.

• Agree 1

@Rush B | Ruby | Epsilon dragged me onto some server named Icefuse on August 20th, 2016, which I really didn't want to join but instantly fell in love with. I joined the 187th back when Fourth was CMD and loved everyone there, Galil, Rusty, Panda/Punda, Bruno, etc. I left as an XO as I did not want CMD and I hopped around for a while until I got Darman when Crisis was Niner. I stayed that for 3 months then hopped around a bit again until I came back to RC as Foxtrot Medic, then switched to Darman over here. I was also known for being the longest Head Admin (7 months) and Chief of Game Masters (6 months). The thing that keeps me here are the people, everyone I have met and will meet. If it wasn't for the community I would have left months ago.

• Agree 1

i came here actually a little after rush and got yelled at by archer (tarkin) and somehow wandered into the 327th bunks by accident and they were doing tryouts. I stayed there in that same battalion all the way up to sometime in april. working my way up to commander in the process, got cucked by one of my XOs and they took CMDR and killed the battalion, went to ST for a little bit then shit went down and i stopped playing. i just hang out in the ts all the time bc of the people ive met and become friends with. honestly very glad i stayed, wouldnt have meet some special people otherwise

I initially came to Icefuse SWRP to be a fucking minge. Then...  I kinda liked SWRP, and Now I'm fucking In love. 1st ever battalion was the 41st. Which I left in 3 days cos I didn't know what I was actually doing. So I went to Spec Ops Under Zombs Command with help from @SixSeven(Fucking Best Command Ever IMO) Then we became Shadow Company, Then Every single SC member came to synergy which is where I met @Kip and we would go round fighting crime together as staff members ??And now Im (Somehow) SC CMD Freck. (Somewhere inbetween all of that I met @Jagger and I would constantly be whitelisting the CC's he was training xD)

Fuck me I'm glad I didn't minge xD

Oh yeah and then I met @Baller ..... Fucking spoon.

Jk

The real spoon is @traditional... 

Edited by Freck
  • Agree 2

British

I joined Clone Wars because I had been playing on Icefuse military rp for 7 months and was at a point in my battalion that no one had the power to overrule me much and I was friends with the 4 people that were higher than me (3 were XO's and one was the Commander ( The BCMD of the battalion)) and it got boring because I literally updated everything and then there was nothing to do. So one of my long time friends from military that used to be in my battalion went to clone wars on icefuse. After a week of him being there, I went over there to play for a week while still playing military rp. Military RP got flamed by Corvezeo and my friend went left icefuse and went to synergy the day it opened. He joined the server and then I came with him and transfered my staff rank and SC rank from icefuse onto synergy. Now here I am

Edited by Baller