Knight - Infection Breaks out

KnightVR

Name: Knight 

Who helped (If applicable): none

Event Name: Infection Break out

Summary of the story: A bunch of bugs that swarmed Charlie and all outpost looking for a home. The republic neutralize them but there was a infected bug in alpha which Ori was infected and cause a infection.

What was the result of the event?: The Hive Queen came back for revenge and failed because the republic executed two troopers that were infected and all the bugs.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

This event was WAY too long and had choppy planning and execution, would highly recommend you get a Game Helper next time to assist.

Also try not to tab out or go AFK as much.

Also why did Ori, who was cured of the Virus, go bug bomb but the other one didn't.

It feels like you were forcing it length onto us and straining yourself.

Also calm down on the spawning of bugs and there health. They had like 2k health or more and there was like 20 or 30 at one point.

Also make sure everyone knows your soing an event as you had some people doing BARC training when the player count was above 110.

I would give it a 5 out of 10. 

But neglecting the errors it was good.

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

5 minutes ago, Gadget said:

This event was WAY too long and had choppy planning and execution, would highly recommend you get a Game Helper next time to assist.

Also try not to tab out or go AFK as much.

Also why did Ori, who was cured of the Virus, go bug bomb but the other one didn't.

It feels like you were forcing it length onto us and straining yourself.

Also calm down on the spawning of bugs and there health. They had like 2k health or more and there was like 20 or 30 at one point.

Also make sure everyone knows your soing an event as you had some people doing BARC training when the player count was above 110.

I would give it a 5 out of 10. 

But neglecting the errors it was good.

I didnt go afk at all in the event, Ori internet shut off last minute which yall executed him. The virus was incurable and was hard to detect. He was mind controlled by the Hive Queen. The reason why the healths were high because of the Queens power but yeah it was a encounter then pushed to a event so sorry for the that.

Edited by KnightVR
  • Agree 1

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...