Hawkys staff reapp

RP Name: TGM Hawky | 212th SGT Winter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N):  y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope 

Why did you leave the staff, team?: i left the staff team because of  school and finals and i just really stoped getting on becuase i wanted to focus on school at the time and wanted to get good grades on the finals that i was doing. I also left because i just needed a break from the server as a hole and just really got bored and never wanted to get on and do the things that i had to do as  a admin. I also really just got bored and i just went inactive and stoped playing on the server.  i also wasing filling the requirments as  staff and i really stoped jsut doing the work  that was required as a staff member 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team because  i have more time on my hands and i feel like i just really help the staff team and put the time in that i was putting in untill the very end of the school year. I also want to rejoin the staff team because i really want to help the server as a hole and i really just want to be staff and do the things that i was doing befor i  stared to not get on as much. i also want to rejoin the  staff team because i was doing a good job and really enjoying it untill the very end and i was doing alot of things like helping people with  the problems that they had and the things that they wanted done. I also want to rejoin the staff team because i just really want to get back into staff work and working with the server  that i like 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yep 

Also my staff tag  was never taken away 

Edited by Winter

-1 sorry bro but school is starting up in a month and I see you repeating yourself and I don’t want you getting on and hurting your future because of a this. I hope you understand where I’m coming from. School is more important 

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your Staff Application has been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact a HA by 8/13/19 or your

Application Will be DENIED. @Winter

// locked

// Moved to Pending 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your staff application has been Denied 

Due to failure to contact an HA by 8/13/19

You may reapply in 30 days, 9/13/19

// Moved to Denied

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic