Kirito's Staff App

Kirito

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name:TR 212th ENG SSG Kirito

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:93069810

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):Well mainly I want to help out around the server, I've had my eye becoming part of staff for half a year now. During that time I met many new faces, and made good friends. Though sometimes I noticed that some tickets don't go answered, so I thought maybe if I become a staff member I could help. I'm always willing to help out, if I'm asked to do something that needs to be done while in the middle of RP I will drop what I'm doing and head over. Look I understand that I may not be ready in some aspects, but I want to do my best and become a staff member. So yeah, I understand if it is denied. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a calm person who likes to hangout and have fun, I live in a small town with no one around to hangout with. Mostly I am off the computer, just reading and writing stories that come to mind. In game, I'm still that joking person. but when RP comes around, I jump at the chance for some action.  When Online, I am sometimes working on binds that could help get some recruits into my battalion. Or I'm just getting ready to host a Sim, when I'm in a Sim I ask any higher up of any battalion if they would like to join as a joint training. I try to make my Sims fun, like clearing out a ton of droids or PVP. it always depends on what I feel like doing, or what the battalion agrees upon.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  161:18:52

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edit 7/31/19 Name Change

Edit: 8/1/19 VIP status Changed

Edited by Kirito
I got VIP

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

Fat +1 Perfect Fit For Staff Ive Met This Guy Ingame And Hes Really Chill And Personally I Believe The Great Effort Put Into This App Can Be Carried Over To Your Staffing

Good Luck Buddy

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

2 hours ago, Pot said:

Fat +1 Perfect Fit For Staff Ive Met This Guy Ingame And Hes Really Chill And Personally I Believe The Great Effort Put Into This App Can Be Carried Over To Your Staffing

Good Luck Buddy

Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get.

1 hour ago, Agent said:

+1 Judging off your app you deserve a chance gamer.

51 minutes ago, Blaki said:

+1 good luck gamer. 

Thank you for the support.

5 hours ago, GoofyThief said:

-1 Stop Watching ALL MY Favorite Anime Shows!

+1  Jk,Great Responsible Guy,But STOP Watching ALL my Anime.

No you stop watching all my anime!! XD

1 hour ago, Lafayette said:

+1 join shock again we miss you :(, good gamer tho

Sadly I must decline, I was a little over whelmed while in shock. Maybe one day I'll return if I don't feel welcome in 212th.

Banned

+1 

Seems like a good pick

Head Admin

+1, good luck panda. Very chill guy to be around.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Great guy

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Staff application accepted for interview!

You have till  8/10/19 to contact an HA for interview,
  Or your application will be denied.

spacer.png

// locked

// moved to "Pending"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2