Agent's GM Application

Agent

Name: Delta Oh-Seven "Sev"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142523409

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | Delta Oh-Seven "Sev" has played for 1850:11:17.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I'd say my knowledge on starwars rp is a 7 as I don't know the little details of things but I know general stuff in starwars as for example if someone were to ask me certain questions on a main character I would most likely ace any question... as well as side characters. Not to mention the big battles of the war and how it affected the republic and the CIS. Overall I know my stuff but I'm not the biggest nerd out here.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd say my communication and leadership are at a high level as I've been many leadership roles on the server. I lead my own TRO's as a TRM... I lead my Delta as the current XO..... I've been Dash-29 and as him help lead ARC within the 104th and Mortar with Support. That should cover my leadership capabilities but now communication I keep people update on anything new as soon as possible and speak with others on any topics pretty well.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do as you should do your best in any position required of our help to a cause and in this case events to the people.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Event Idea: Deployment 104th, DU
Intelligence gives word to 104th and DU that they will be deploying to a space station. They assigned DU and 104th as there is reason to believe a clone hostages has been taken by a deathwatch and are heavily forfeited that they have taken over the base. 104th and DU must work together in order to clear the space station and free anyone that has been taken prisoner.  Bombs are located in multiply areas on the space station and also must be disarmed as well as deathwatch ships that they can use in order to continue on their rain of terror. ( 104th does hostage negations while DU keeps them clear and are used for any brute actions needed so they help each other in this scenario ) Jobs required: 3+ players ( deathwatch jobs  and at least 3 but more if I am able to get more ) 2 GH+ ( Myself and as many game helpers I can have at that time either help spawning deathwatch or help building if anything is needed of building ) are needed to do this event. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

You've been ACCEPTED for a interview please report to a GMO by 8/14/19 or be DENIED

Good Luck!

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Applicant has been Accepted

// Moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic