SkylurJr's Staff Application

RadJames

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Dooms Unit PFC SkylurJr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:299737637

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: MNT - Mountain Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I have enjoy this server since the day i joined. I love to help others new players as they have helped me. In the short time I have been on here I have loved the community and would love to help keep it this way. I like helping new players to the server and would like to make a better experience for those new coming in and those returning. I would also like to host some events that I had some great ideas for.  i would also love being apart of this great admin community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 15 years old and from Wisconsin. I am in public schooling and I love to learn about history. I love reading and playing video games in my off time mostly gmod and World of Warcraft. I hate potatoes and anything to do with them. I am a dog person and help my family breed them. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have little bit of experience administrating on a darkrp server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? | 30:15:38.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no i have not

4 minutes ago, SkylurJr said:

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Dooms Unit PFC SkylurJr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:299737637

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: MNT - Mountain Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I have enjoy this server since the day i joined. I love to help others new players as they have helped me. In the short time I have been on here I have loved the community and would love to help keep it this way. I like helping new players to the server and would like to make a better experience for those new coming in and those returning. I would also like to host some events that I had some great ideas for.  i would also love being apart of this great admin community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 15 years old and from Wisconsin. I am in public schooling and I love to learn about history. I love reading and playing video games in my off time mostly gmod and World of Warcraft. I hate potatoes and anything to do with them. I am a dog person and help my family breed them. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have little bit of experience administrating on a darkrp server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? | 30:15:38.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no i have not

• Funny 1

+1 If you can be 15 and 13 at the same time, then you will be a great asset to the staff team, we love a multitasker 

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Yeah im going to deny this

1. Your age, dont lie about your age you can get waived by a HA to apply if your under the age requirement 

2. Community feedback, reapply when your more mature and not breaking server rules.

3. You dont have the required hours

I dont even know what you were thinking 

You may reapply in 30 days my guy. 

//locked 

//moved to denied staff applications