Knight's GM Application

KnightVR

Name: Knight

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 600:55:24.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'm good with my communication and leadership skills. I love working with a team and elaborating on ideas to improve plans. Communication is key to having a successful plan or connection with someone. Leadership is absolutely important in a team when working together to get a certain job, project, and idea done.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Some events I have in mind are having Death Watch attack the Jedi Temple to steal holocrons for Count Dooku which they were hired from him to steal as much as they can carry. They would get a bonus if they can kill a Jedi Master(they can't kill a lore character but obviously injury yes). My next idea I have in mind is, a Republic Ship that has a distress beacon in it that they're in a need of help, but what actually is happening in the ship is an infection filled with zombies. That beacon has been transmitting for years and people keep responding to it and never to be heard from again. Another Idea I have is an Elite Squad is sent to Redwood base with information that they were told that Count Dooku and Grievous were going to take down Redwood base for their own mining base to construct more droids or weapons. These Elite Clones will have a backstory of them facing Grevious when he had wiped out his fleet( still thinking what battalion to use, of course, I would have to ask BCMD permission to use their whitelist). These are the ideas I have in mind as Game Master and would love to keep making up ideas for the server to keep the Synergy Community alive. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):  

Edited by KnightVR

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

• 3 weeks later...

Passed Interview welcome to the GM team. 

// Moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic