Karmas GM Application.

Neon_xX

Name: Karma

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:198563731

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:513

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'm a good communicator i listen and speak when needed, I 'll do my best in leading if I'm chosen to lead and I will help guide. 7/10 I have been having a reason to lead a lot since ARC stuff

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I thought of a new one recently: A ship of wookies and a sith hopeful crash land and ask the Republic to help them out, The wookies ask for a new ship while the Hopeful is taken to the Temple. The Wookies warn the Republic that 3 Sith were chasing them but they barely managed to get away. Once the wookies go off the planet on a new ship the Hopeful stays behind to hopefully (ok im sorry should've found a diff. word) hide from the sith and be converted to the Jedi Order (Wrapping up the first part of the event). Part 2 begins when 2 Sith scout the base looking for the Hopeful that they had lost and try to recover it, In the end the 2 Sith fail at capturing the Hopeful so they call in backup (Assaj Ventress). If they are able to capture the Hopeful they win and the series basically stops there, but if they fail then there will be another part. The final Sith Come down which is a Sith Lord and a Jedi Master would be guarding the Hopeful as the Sith (hopefully oml) can manage to makes his way to the Master and battle him, If the master loses the Hopeful returns to the sith and it ends like that, if the master wins then the Hopeful becomes a Padawan and so on. That wraps up that event it really just matters how the Second part goes.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):.

• 3 weeks later...

Passed Interview welcome to the GM team. 

// Moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic