CWRP - (Eren) Staff Application

RP Name:TR 104th SFC HVYX Eren

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:98976599

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to be staff because i see all these other staff hosting events helping people and i want to do that.Ive wanted to be a staff for quite a while now but i only recently got a mic so i get TR trained so now it is possable for it to happen.Ive also wanted to be a admin so i can host events for the many people of the server i have alot of good event ideas that i havent been able to put to use cause GH have there own ideas for what they want to do with a event and id like to be able to do it myself with GH event jobs ETC.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am 17 6'5 i live in oregon in a somewhat small city but not very small.I do schooling but its online schooling so i have alot of free time on my hands.I spend most of my time ethier playing games reading books or walking my dogs but most of the time im relaxing and playing gmod.

Do you have any previous staff experience?I was a staff on a rust server a few years back.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 684:00:37 hrs

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)None

+1 I am the tallest staff member you can’t challenge me

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Staff application

accepted.
          @eren yeagur                                You have till  7/28/19 contact aHA,
                                           Or your application will be denied.
       Good luck, youll do great.                                                        

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

// Moved to "Accepted"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic