New way to SWRP?

Camilo

Disclaimer: To the all might synergy gods I am not promoting a server that exsists or will exsist I am just bouncing around an idea. However if you so happen to use the idea its all gucci.

So i was thinking about a type of server that has 4 different scenarios throughout the year or something? It would start on Phase 1 CT and progress onto Phase 2. O66 would happen as a yearly event and itd transfer into Imperial RP and the battalions would stay the same but the models would switch out to STs. (Also would switch with Phase 1 and 2.) Then we would have a 2nd death star event or something and itd transfer to New Order RP and then itd eventually reset into Phase 1. Obviously kinks would be worked out and stuff. Someone else can figure out the more detailed parts but I feel like it would be an interesting twist to the whole SWRP. The jedi order and stuff would be weird to work with and itd use 3-4 different maps. Tell me what yall think about this. 

Again @SynergyGods i dont plan on running my own server or anything like that just an idea of what one could be like. 

Sounds like ALOT of work, first issue I see is models. forcing people to change managements and battalions converting to imperial is ouch, also RIP all the lore characters who would have to be forced out of their positions to suit Imperial yeah this is a fat yikes

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 minute ago, Nade Jones said:

Sounds like ALOT of work, first issue I see is models. forcing people to change managements and battalions converting to imperial is ouch, also RIP all the lore characters who would have to be forced out of their positions to suit Imperial yeah this is a fat yikes

Very good point. Battalions could sorts stay the same but switch out the models to save on that part even if it bends lore a bit. But yeah def all the lore positions would be the question.

Imperial is garbage 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

It's SO MUCH work like mistakes cannot be made or it will ruin the whole plan | but the idea is amazing it would change a lot and it won't make anyone bored | everything will always be interesting and fun | I'll wait to see what the directors think of it | Also I would really like a change CWRP is getting a little old | A change will be amazing 

• Friendly 1

I was thinking that the terms for the Jedi council would just last for the term of phase 1 and 2. Yoda and obiwan and other surviving jedi would turn into Event jobs. As well as luke and leia etc. Jedi padawans knights etc would switch to dark side stuff. Kinda like how we do sith now but only when it flips. 

Just now, Camilo said:

I was thinking that the terms for the Jedi council would just last for the term of phase 1 and 2. Yoda and obiwan and other surviving jedi would turn into Event jobs. As well as luke and leia etc. Jedi padawans knights etc would switch to dark side stuff. Kinda like how we do sith now but only when it flips. 

For example my jedi is Jedi G Padawan Milo. When imperial starts it would flip to my sith or Milo would be "corrupted by the dark side" and become a sith. So it would be Sith [?] Acolyte Milo. This would happen for all ranks. 

Just now, Camilo said:

For example my jedi is Jedi G Padawan Milo. When imperial starts it would flip to my sith or Milo would be "corrupted by the dark side" and become a sith. So it would be Sith [?] Acolyte Milo. This would happen for all ranks. 

Lore characters would lose their lore title but keep the Rank associated with it.

6 minutes ago, KaneKi said:

It's SO MUCH work like mistakes cannot be made or it will ruin the whole plan | but the idea is amazing it would change a lot and it won't make anyone bored | everything will always be interesting and fun | I'll wait to see what the directors think of it | Also I would really like a change CWRP is getting a little old | A change will be amazing 

It would def be a lot of work but the harder the work the better the play. A team of writers, planners, devs, etc would have to sit down and plan out the schedule for the whole year. We could have more lore "accurate events" like loosing ashoka from the jedi order in the last month of Phase 2 before O66. The battle of yavin some how. 

Im basically just throwing ideas up on this post as i go but another idea i had for models is you know how like DU can switch from reg trooper to snowsuit? We can do that but the different Phases. So body groupers would change but you could click Phase 1 and obviously youd be a phase 1 trooper and when its time for New Order just click it and easy switch. Idk what all goes behind it but istead of all these whitelists itd be an easy switch.

25 minutes ago, Camilo said:

It would def be a lot of work but the harder the work the better the play. A team of writers, planners, devs, etc would have to sit down and plan out the schedule for the whole year. We could have more lore "accurate events" like loosing ashoka from the jedi order in the last month of Phase 2 before O66. The battle of yavin some how. 

Yeah fuck that sound epic dude But The staff team is too lazy to do that I bet no staff will actually sit down and help or do this at all

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
11 minutes ago, KaneKi said:

Yeah fuck that sound epic dude But The staff team is too lazy to do that I bet no staff will actually sit down and help or do this at all

If i knew how to do any of this i would. But i dont which is why i am not starting a server. Plus i dont wanna take away from synergy. I know the minute i start a server all the banned kids are gonna flood my gate and itll be Minge Con on camilos server lmao. Ultimately i would want synergy to host it.