Snoops message to the community

Snoop

So the past month I have been playing on this server and I gotta say it is just the best server on GMOD I have so much fun. I remember when I first hopped on I was a minge then a special someone that we will all miss made me do grammar squats which I will never forget that day but I just wanna come out to yall that I love this server so damn much and If had money like everyone I would support it by donating but the community is just so great the people I meet are so nice funny and just overall the best damn people on Earth. I wanna thank you, Founder, of Synergy for making this server because without this I would have not met these wonderful people that I know today especially my handy Gambler and my Buyer yall know who yall are.

Typed by: Snoop

If you have any questions reply and I shall answer and also if you ever need in-game money you know who to call me of course I give out free money when I have it

• Friendly 4

I forgot to mention the STAFF they are the best you can't hate I got so much respect for all their hard work and making the events so fun. They are the Bread for the server and the players are like the ham and cheese you can't have a sandwich without the bread/staff.

From the bottom of my heart Staff, great job and I hope to get to know yall more.

Edited by Snoop Dogg
  • Friendly 1

I second this post ♥️ i got mad respect for synergy  and what they have done. i started day 1 of this server.  Being 1 of many to transfer from IFN. And although i no longer play. if i were to come back to gmod, it would be back to SR.   Imma just do this @Joah this man deserves the love for what he does for SR.  We may not see or hear from him often. But when we do.  He never disappointz.  Well. Unless he shoots up DB....  

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I wanna thank everyone for the support they have given me I cant wait till I get paid so I can support the server I dont even want anything in the store I just wanna help the server and give the support yall gave me