Lafayette"s Staff Applaction

Lafayette

RP Name: ST VRTO MSG Rys/ Jedi Padawan Lafayette/ BO PVT Lafayette

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129042113

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: NA Est

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason why I want to become an administrator is because I love Synergy's community and I want to be even more involved in it. Also I am shock and here and there we get minges that just keep doing the same thing over and over so they need to get removed from the server, well sometimes these people switch there name and cause chaos for staff, if i became staff i would see who truly did it because I am shock and arrested them so i would be the one to see their original name,  then use my administrative powers to solve issue if it keeps happening so staff doesn't false ban people, because it has been happening recently. I think that becoming an administrative will be a new way to meet people and put myself out there. It will allow me to show and improve on maturity. The main reason I want to join the staff team is because I want to do more for Synergy and keep it the great and happy place for others, and not let other people ruin it for them. I just want  to make synergy a fun place to come play SWRP and make new friends not a server full of annoying minges.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Matt and i just joined the delayed entry Marines. I have had a tough year, 3 members of my family passed from cancer this past year in my family so I came to synergy to get away from the real world. Man has this server helped me and I thank you for that. Ok so moving on I also play baseball and go to a tech school, to study electrical. Also I’m a history nerd so a so revolutionary war re-enacting. I currently work as a lifeguard. After high school I plan to do my military service, then follow in my dads foot steps and become a firefighter. If I pass the fire academy I then plan to become a part time electrician and full time firefighter.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been a Senior moderator on a Darkrp  server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  114:24:44.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Lafayette
  • Agree 1

+1 have funs

• Friendly 1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Staff application accepted

@Lafayette
                                          You have until  7/28/19 contact a HA
                                           Or your application will be denied.

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

// Moved to "Accepted"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic