CWRP - Sleeper Staff Application

Sleeper

RP Name: Sleeper

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:163995380

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be a administrator because i want to help out the community and....  I also would want to help improve the server for all the new players that are coming to Synergy. If I become staff I would also want to become a GM and create great events for Synergy, and add some of my own ideas into the events. Ever since I joined the server only a couple months ago I wanted to be staff, because of all the things that they could help out with and do. Now that I have been on the server for a little bit I believe that I'm ready for staff. I hope you can understand why I want to join the Staff Team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I started on this server only a couple months ago, and I instantly fell in love in the server. Then I started to play non stop and build myself up, until now when I think im ready for Staff. Now I play on the server regularly and I would love to contribute to the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not have any previous staff experiences 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that  can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) I have about 535 hours on the server.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not currently staff on Synergy Roleplay 

Staff application accepted.
                                          You have till  7/22/19 contact a HA,
                                           Or your application will be denied.
                                                               @WillTheSleeper

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been DENIED due to failing to contact a Head Admin by 07/22/19.

You may re-apply in 30 days.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Denied

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic