Cryptic/Neptune's Game GM Applicatin

Neptune

Name: Cryptic (staff) Neptune (in game)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156688535

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | 408:51:29.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6.5

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'm fairly confident, I've held multiple encounters, a small handful of events, and I'm ARC trained which mainly requires a lot of being clear with communication and leadership. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I fully understand I try to be on as much as possible whenever I can.,

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I call this event "The Intelligent Beings of Tatooine" 

A group of abnormal Jawas and Tusken Raiders that have the ability to speak and are quite friendly compared to their not as smart friends have heard about the high ranking officials at Redwood base. They come to the base with good intentions at first with the intent on forming an allegiance with the Republic, that will hopefully give the resources for in return intel on the Hutts who they have a link to via Jabba living on Tatooine. However, everything the Republic proposes doesn't match what the Jawas and Raiders needed, so instead, they decided to use their might and numbers, to destroy the base by going after the Generator Room, and disabling it, along with causing explosions that have caused some of the paths to cave in cutting some of the troopers from moving around the base. In the end, they succumb to the power of the republic and they all die, except for those who escape. After repairs and demolitions, the base is back in working order

6 event jobs

3 Raiders - Non-ExplosiveBowcaster, 5000 health, 3000 armor

3 Jawas - Merc Pistols/DC-17m, 4000 health, 2000 armor,

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

(my only events)

• Agree 1

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

-1 the only encounters I've seen from you have been god awful. "Ghost of the bantha" that fazed through brig and opened the Ray shields. Then when I told you that event was stupid you said "that's what the point is, just to be really stupid."

Edited by Peaceshield

+1

Your ideas are very good and you do amazing with collaborating on ideas with. I think you'll do great as a GM. Just plan out and be unique but also listen to the community of what they want. 👍

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

• 3 weeks later...

Application was accepted and interview passed. 

// Moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic