CWRP - (Holo) Staff Application

Holo

RP Name: Holo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96252878

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to help out the server and get rid of alot of cancer on the server as well as help out players with hosting events and taking tickets (events one i get gm). on the subject of getting GM i used to be an SA before a few events happened that i wont name lets just say i made some mistakes (if you need to know PM me and i will explain the whole story) i used to be a very active staff and a passionate GM and i plan to do it again 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): well my name is robert and im very passionate about law enforcement and i plan to be a deputy in pasco someday as well as i know alot about star wars (atleast the clone wars) and im very interested in the lore and everything that goes into it. I also really enjoy being in shock and currently am hound and hopefully a to be TKL within the battalion

Do you have any previous staff experience? Read my app i explain it in why i want to be a administrator

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  around a years total time

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no

Edited by Holo
Noticed a typo

Autism made me do it.

Just now, Bbstine said:

You know you can reapply with the reapplication template to get Admin back so you don’t have to go to NA

Again, if you read i got blacklisted after a series of events (the term event not like droids and events stuff like that)

Autism made me do it.

+1 

He was in staff before and is overall a good person fit for staff. 

He made a mistake but that was a while ago and I think he has leaned from it

Holo you have my full support +1 and good luck. 

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

• Friendly 1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week