CWRP - Kanos Staff Application

Kano9810

RP Name:  TR 2ndAC W2 MED SSG Kano

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:139233666

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason i would like to become an administrator is that I want to help the server improve and grow. I have always enjoyed being a staff member for SWRP servers and watching them grow. Administrator positions are just fun and enjoyable for me to be apart of and to be in. They have helped me grow and improve my leadership skills in my personal life. It lets my maturity show during times of where people doubt it and it gives me time to help those in need on the server. Being an administrator is something i enjoy greatly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a AFJROTC Cadet at my local high school along with taking part of our unnarmed drill team. I am a violinist and a tech geek, i work on the hardware portion of computers and do self repairs when something becomes damaged in my computer. I am also a major star wars geek.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do, i was the head admin of a gaming community, a manager of the console portion of it, and a Event Manager for a server, along with multiple times as an admin.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   I have a total of 77 hours on server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

None

Edited by Havoc980
Wasnt complete
Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin by 07/18/19 otherwise you will be automatically denied!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations, you have been accepted for staff!
Welcome to the staff team!

// Moved to Accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander