KaneKi's/Adam's Game Master Application

AdamIGN

Name: Adam (Changed from KaneKi)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:231309820

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  957:38:37.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 9/10 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: My event idea evolves around supply transports from Coruscant to our planet so we are armed/fed and ready for any attacks, So like every week the supplies come in but this time Cad bane and his bounty hunters were in our system searching for Republic bases to rob and destroy, while searching for any signals of communication Cad Bane has run into our supply ship and started planning the attack on it, while he's planning our supply ship has noticed an Unknown ship in the area and has called it out to us, we respond saying this ship is not anything we know of and is probably an enemy ship, Cad Bane then decides to attack the supply ship, so then it comes to our base for protection and to deliver our supplies, and obviously cad bane follows and notices he hit the jackpot finding a republic base, Cad Bane then uses comms and tells us he will leave if we give him our supply ship, we obviously deny that and tell him to go away or he will not get out of here alive, then I will have about 3 events jobs as bounty hunters and 1 Cad Bane start sniping from hills and try infeltraing the base , I send the bounty hunters in and Cad Bane goes in as a Clone trooper since he has killed one before and always keeps the suit in his ship, Cad Bane goes in and takes a high ranking officer captive and waits for negotiations, He will request to stop fire at the bounty hunters, the supply ship, and a safe passage out of here, the clones notice the comms message and stop firing and send 104th to negotiate , negotiations happen but the republic don't accept them and trick him but Cad Bane was smart enough to know so he shoots the high ranking and runs of leaving bombs in the Generator room while his bounty hunters are distracting the clones, then the clones will probably take some bounty hunters down and Cad Bane will steal the Supply ship since everyone was so focused on the bounty hunters and cad bane get out of the system leaving Engineering RP much damage and a downed officer but the republic hasn't lost this war.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): No need apparently since I am Senior Admin ❤️

-1 I don’t think I’ve seen an event from you 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Accepted for interview please contact a GMO+ by 7/9/19 for your interview or you will be denied

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Congratulations, Welcome back to the Gamemaster Team!

// Moved to accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander